Welcome to the Catchy Matchy at www.catchymatchy.com (the “Catchy Matchy” or “Website”). The Catchy Matchy is a website operated by Catchy & Matchy Shop (“Catchy Matchy,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”), located at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We encourage you to read the Catchy & Matchy Shop Policies carefully. YOU MAY NOT USE CATCHY MATCHY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE CATCHY MATCHY POLICIES.
By using the www.catchymatchy.com website and/or making online purchases of products, you agree to the terms and conditions of Catchy Matchy’s Policy. If our Policy changes in the future, we will notify our customers and website users of any such changes by posting an updated policy on our website.
Following the posting of such changes, your continued use of the www.catchymatchy.com website will constitute your acceptance of these changes and you will be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the www.catchymacthy.com website following a change to our Policy but take no other action with respect to your personal information, our use of that information will remain subject to our Policy as it was in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy and any changes thereto.
1. Collection of Personal Information
The information that we gathered are voluntarily submitted by the customers to us. We collect customer’s personal information during the account registration on our site. Catchy Matchy does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties.
Upon creating an account with us, you’ll be ask to provide the following information:-
Name / Deliver Address / Email Address / Contact Number / Gender & Date of Birth
The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:-
· To deliver the items you have purchased from Catchy Matchy
· To update you on product delivery ,sales, offers and support
· To provide you with relevant product information
· To administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; internal usage with legal requirements – audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
2. Security and Confidentiality
• Your personal information such as credit cards details, bank account numbers are well kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our sites do apply appropriate security application in order to keep all the customers information safe at all time. Catchy Matchy do not store/keep any payment information and/or materials.
• eGHL is complied with PCI Data Security Standard & the following security features:
· 3D-Secure Compliance (“Verified by Visa” (by Visa) and “MasterCard SecureCode” (by MasterCard))
· PCI DSS compliance
· Robust Fraud Prevention System
3. Updating and Correcting Personal Information
Catchy Matchy believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the site, or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes.
For any enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com and will follow up from here.