Welcome to the Catchy Matchy at www.catchymatchy.com (the “Catchy Matchy” or “Website”). The Catchy Matchy is a website operated by Catchy & Matchy Shop (“Catchy Matchy,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”), located at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We encourage you to read the Catchy & Matchy Shop Policies carefully. YOU MAY NOT USE CATCHY MATCHY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE CATCHY MATCHY POLICIES.
1. All reasonable efforts will be made by Catchy Matchy to deliver the order to our customers. However, customers are generally responsible to ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to receive the delivery and sign for the receipt of the order. Please note that we are using various courier companies to ensure all parcels are arrived on time. The assigned courier companies require a signature upon receipt of delivery. Catchy Matchy shall not be responsible for orders received by unauthorised person.
2. Please note that no changes can be made to the delivery address you have provided once your order has been placed.
3. All items will be shipped via assigned courier companies and are traceable. Once your order is packed and dispatched, you will receive a dispatch notice email with an order tracking number. With this tracking number, you are able to track the status of your order through the Track and Trace system from the assigned courier company’s website.
4. Please note that if the parcel is unable to deliver, the consignment will remain with the assigned courier company for personal collection or you could request for a redelivery. Please note that you are responsible to arrange for redeliveries at a suitable time and day to ensure that someone will be available to receive the delivery. Failing to do so will result in the consignments being sent back to us, and you will incur additional shipping cost to have the order to be resent to you again.
5. Any item(s) purchased that are shipped to the wrong destination due to wrong address details provided by customers, Catchy & Matchy will not provide any refund should the item(s) is being signed & received by other unauthorised person.
6. However, should the assigned courier company return the undelivered item(s) to us, we could arrange to resent the item(s) to you, subject that the right address is provided to us. Additional shipping cost will incur and will be borne by customer.
7. Please note that courier companies are operated as an independent third party to Catchy Matchy. As such, Catchy Matchy will not be liable in any delays, damage or loss caused by the assigned courier company during delivery process.
8. Please note that any import duties and taxes are imposed once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be borne by recipient of the parcel. Catchy Matchy have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country. For further questions related to customs charges, you are advised to contact your local customs office.
For any enquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up from there.